On 5/10/06, Jerry Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:
Is it wrong for any priest or bishop to warn its people about something like
movies or books that are in the market? When I look back at the old testament,
I find that the very first human creation Adam and Eve, the closest to God
with all provisions at their disposal, fell for the temptation. They believed
the satan and ate the apple. So if they could fall, what about the people with
weak faith? What is there for them to fall at the slight pretext? So is it
wrong for those shepherds to guide their flock in the right directions?

Am so glad that *Adam* and *Eve* ate the apple.

Would probably have been running around naked in Eden instead of responding to posts on Goanet.

(^-^)

Lawrence