Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Eugene, I've been reading your posts and I want to state a few things:

1)  From an earlier posting, I really respect the fact that you've decided to
see the movie yet keep to your original views about Jesus.  That's what I
always say to those from the church, don't censor my literature, rather present
all the possible views and let me decide for myself!!!!  I have more respect
for you than one of those book bashers/burners because you've been able to make
a conscientious decision based on all the information provided to you!

2)  PLEASE PLEASE post in your subject that you're gonna post a SPOILER!!!!  A
lot of my friends have advised me to read the book first before seeing the
movie as the movie will not make any sense.  I'm only upto 50 chapters in the
book (there's over a 100!!!) and so far you've fed me 3 spoilers!! :) .

Peace!
Auri