The recent pictures of Campal on Goanet made my heart cry , a place where we used to play during our school days, stroll down in the evenings , go for picnics with our parents and just sit relax and enjoy the Goan music being played on river cruises. Who is to be blamed for being careless in safeguarding the children's Park , for ensuring that it has to be protected from the situation what it is today, it's a beautiful place to be now turned into a sinking ship.

Goa can't be made beautiful with all artificial structures it needs a strong foundation and the onus is on each and every person in Goa to keep it clean, protect it from every danger and enjoy it.

Sunil