There are 32 teams, If George Pinto is willing we should start a
sweepstake, £10 or equivalent each. All teams go into a hat and each
one is pulled out and given to a pre-determined list. The total
collected would be £320. The person who gets the winning team get £100
the balance £220 to Goa Sudharop. If there are more people willing to
come in on this then we do the same exercise all over again?

How about it, let's enjoy ourselves and at the same time raise money
for a worthy Goan cause?

If this is acceptable put me down as the first entrant and the first
team drawn will be against my name and we continue the process.....

--
DIE DULCI FREURE,
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.