Churchill Alemao is a Master of Pests
Cheer Churchill, God bless you. we love u n we need
your support forever,

Stephen fernandes
muscat/Divar

By Duane Paul Coutinho
Fatorda-Margao
He was once called the champion of Dabolim, now he is
known as the champion of Anti- Da Vinci.
Churchill Alemao, the MP, what is known as the Member
of Parliament, I would prefer to call him as the
Master of Pests. He is nothing but burden to this
state.
As he has succeeded in scrapping out Mopa project, he
has also succeeded in scraping out the so called the
controversial movie,   ‘The Da Vinci Code’.
It is of course a clear fact that Churchill’s main
intention is to win again a seat of MP in the next
elections and of course, only the educated Goans would
believe me unlike Churchill’s Goons.
I would like to thank Inox for having the courage of
screening the film in Goa for two consecutive days at
least, without any sort of disturbance. However I do
feel sorry for the remaining, who could not view the
following day (Sunday).
The very fact the film has been opposed, shows that
the Catholic religion is weak and will always be.
Protesting this film precisely indicates that the
qualified Goans are debarred to know the truth. Yes, I
would say that the theory of Dan Brown’s is the truth.
Why? Well, I’ll tell you why…because the film has been
opposed. An innocent man will never pull out or get
rid of an investigator from a room, where a crime
scene took place.
Moreover, this is not only a Catholic, Hindu or a
Muslim state; it is the state of all religions,
whatsoever it may be, irrelevant considering its
majority.
I may not believe in Dan Brown’s theory or the theory
of Christianity, but I do respect both the theories. I
don’t know what had happened in the past, because I
was not born at that time (Christ’s age), neither
anyone in this generation. Therefore you cannot be
sure whether what Christianity or for that matter what
Dan Brown’s theory say’s its true or not.
If such a situation prevails, the present Catholics
will lose their faith in Catholic religion and form an
own sect, based on Dan Brown’s theory.
So I guess the Catholic priests will soon be worried
uh? But ultimately who’s responsible? It is the
Catholic priests, Alemao and his goons.
Those of you who are really keen in watching this
film, can still do. Form an association to coax
‘Inox’, to release the film once again in Goa. I don’t
think it would be wise to go all the way to Bombay or
Bangalore, to watch the film, would it be?
Bring Churchill down, as he’s favouring only his
people which are only a margin and not the other
Goans. I can prove it to you, in these two days of
screening, there has been a very good response from
the Goans, and it’s only Churchill’s allies and some
of the Catholic Priests.
This is my statement to all the protestors, you can
never judge before watching the movie, you can’t
arrest a suspect unless he’s found guilty, can you?
Now I have some simple questions to ask…
What has Churchill really done for this state?  Has he
really improved Goa on the basis of Infrastructure?
Has he really thought about improving the devastating
shanty towns?
Has he ever thought about improving the social
infrastructure of the state, like international
standard hospitals and other social and physical
beneficiaries?
And still the Goans vote for him on the lines of
scrapping communalism, which is totally absurd. What
happened about the incidents that took place for the
proposed Konkan Railway project? I’m sure the
shameless the Alemao’s and his allies are now using
the railway line.
We vote for a person who brings first of all
Democracy, where everyone is given the right to
differ, development to our state in improving the
social and physical infrastructure, not unnecessary
scrapping out movies, projects etc. I just wonder what
would be the next to be scrapped, on Churchill’s list.

Pic of the Day

Archbishop Patriarch,Filipe Neri Ferrao releasing the
Bible
More...
Poll
Matka activities in Goa should be...
Legalised

53%
Restricted

2%
Banned

44%
Can't Say

0%
Total votes: 43
previous polls
Browse archives
« June 2006   Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Rank & Bolt Awards

© M/s Herald Publications Pvt Ltd, P.O.Box 160, Rua
San Tome, Panjim-Goa 403001.
Editor-in-Chief: Mr R F Fernandes. Editor: Robin Abreu
Ph: 0091-832-2224202, 2224460, 2228083 Fax: 2225622.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]