**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                 Save Goa Campaign / Goa Bachao Abhiyan

  Report all violations of Hill-cutting, Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ)
                     and other Land Use violations to:

        Nodal Officer & District Collector (Goa) Mr. Nikhil Kumar
  Office: 2223612; Residence (after 8PM): 2420710; mobile 9822123071

--- Miguel Braganza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Kevin, people do not turn to God FIRST. God is
> generally the last
> resort...when EVERYONE ELSE FAILS....this holds good
> equally for the theists
> as for many of the proclaimed atheists/agnostics.

Miguel,

You can say that again, esp. wrt "proclaimed
atheists/agnostics". One, related to me by marriage,
has been such a person. He suddenly discovered God
when he was terribly ill, but now is back to his
atheistic ways, though.

Chhers,

Gabriel.

**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                 Save Goa Campaign / Goa Bachao Abhiyan

  Report all violations of Hill-cutting, Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ)
   and other Land Use violations to 24-hour Helpline  +91 9822684372