**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                 Save Goa Campaign / Goa Bachao Abhiyan

  Report all violations of Hill-cutting, Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ)
                     and other Land Use violations to:

        Nodal Officer & District Collector (Goa) Mr. Nikhil Kumar
  Office: 2223612; Residence (after 8PM): 2420710; mobile 9822123071
Yes the Three Kings belong to "CHAD'DI" Caste. They
are known as the gaumkar's of Cansaulim. This caste is
higher then the one of "Sudir" caste.

God bless them!!!!!!!!

Borgeee

==========================

--- JOANITA FERNANDEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> << Father Zeserin D'Souza, a priest at the Our Lady
> Remedious Chapel,
> Cansaulim talked of the universality of God. "God is
> not God only of
> Catholics but the God of all the nations and of all
> the people irrespective
> of creed, caste and religion," he said. >>
>
> On 06th Jan the Cansaulim Feast was great and very
> impressive, attended by
> many Hindus as well, however, later in the day I
> learnt that these three
> persons who dresses-up like Kings on the horse-back
> always belong to a
> particular caste.
>
> Can any netter confirm the above statement?
>
> If this satement is correct then it appears that the
> majority of Catholic
> Cansaulimcars appear to be very backward encouraging
> to divide Catholic
> religious ceremonies based on caste system?
>
> Is this what Jesus thought them to practice in 21st
> century?
>
> What Fr Zeserin D'Souza, a priest at the Our Lady
> Remedious Chapel,
> Cansaulim gave a statement to the press is completly
> different to the above
> fact? It appears to be "sermao sangta to, vonieng
> nuim"
>
> When these type of people including Goan Catholic
> priests and Bishops will
> practice casteless Catholic religion in Goa?  ....
> after their death?
>
> Have these Goan priests & Bishops any social
> responsibilities in this 21st
> century?
>
> Or would it be better these Goan priests and Bishops
> who encourage and take
> part on caste based Catholic religious ceremonies
> should leave Catholicism
> and join Hinduism, the religion of their ancesters?
>
> Cip

> **** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O
> U N C E M E N T ****

>                  Save Goa Campaign / Goa Bachao
> Abhiyan
>
>   Report all violations of Hill-cutting, Coastal
> Regulation Zone (CRZ)
>    and other Land Use violations to 24-hour Helpline
>  +91 9822684372

Have a burning question?