Naipaul was a mixed bag..... take it or leave it. I loved his A House for Mr
Biswas, which is based on his father. His non-fiction was bit problematic, and
he acknowledge hus weaknesses, imcluding his relationship with the women in hus
life.
Read An Area of Darkness long ago, and I found his A Million Mutinies very
tedious.

Eugene

Sent from my iPad