I wish to learn. what Arcaria Almeida said on "expat and Goan issues."
As an expat and writer on Goan issues, I would like to know what are these
issues. Maybe Arcaria can provide us with her detailed views.
I don't know if the meet passes any resolutions to be forwarded to respective
departments of the Goa govt.
As per FN's report, I find the other issues were just passing thoughts.
Timble's advocating activitism is something that is seen on the Goan political
stage. Some groups have sprung up but, I for one, don't know their net
contribution and if any impact theey have had on pushing the govt to act.

Eugene Correia

Sent from my iPad