It should be an ongoing endeavour of every government department and State
owned corporation to ensure that their day to day administration is
extremely people friendly, progressive and public oriented.

There should be an ongoing concerted effort to usher new innovative
administrative reforms in keeping with the changing times and evolving
needs of Good governance.

It would also be appropriate to do everything possible to eradicate any
red-tape that hinders the facilitation of the public availing redressal of
their grievances.

If only every government servant, with a smile and positive attitude deals
in utmost courtesy with the public in discharging the official duties, it
would go a long way in ushering a very congenial environment in our society
to everyone’s benefit.

Our Goa being India's smallest State we could lead in being the nation's
best administered one with optimum levels of people friendly Good
governance for all other States to envy.

Adv. Aires Rodrigues

C/G-2, Shopping Complex

Ribandar Retreat

Ribandar – Goa – 403006