CCR TV GOA

Channel of God's love

You can also watch CCR TV live on your smartphone via the CCR TV App
Available on Google PlayStore for Android Platform.

Click the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccr.tv4

Email ID: ccrgoame...@gmail.com

Schedule for Monday 26th February 2024

12:00 AM

Rosary - Joyful Mysteries

12:23 AM

Devachem Utor -Izaias Avesor 50 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

12:28 AM

Pope's Intercessions

12:31 AM

Golden Brigade - Sr Maria Pascuela interviewed by Prof Nicholas D'Souza

12:54 AM

A Saint Speaks

12:55 AM

Song be Fr Rob Galea - Choreography by Cecille Rodrigues

1:00 AM

Mass in Konkani

1:45 AM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Sontosache Mister

2:07 AM

Daily Fash/ Jivitacho Prokas

2:10 AM

A Dialogoe of Differences - Radharao Gracias and Subhash Velingkar

3:20 AM

Youthopia - Amanda Rodrigues - Violin - interviewed by Mysticka Deniz

3:43 AM

Different Liturgical Colours - Heralds of the Gospel

3:54 AM

Kumsar zaunk lozonakai ani vaumtem udok addaunk thokos gheinakaim - Orlando
D'Souza

4:28 AM

Hymn - Bapa mhojea mogalla- Fr Seville Antao OFM(Cap)

4:30 AM

Health Matters - Dr Brennan Tavares - Fibroids

5:05 AM

Prayer over Children - St Jospeh Vaz

5:07 AM

Beatitudes 5 and 6 - Kirona Noronha

5:30 AM

Lessons from Bartimaeous - Leela Moraes

5:47 AM

Pirachit Kall - Talk by Fr Henry Falcao

6:17 AM

Anger Management - Talk by Dr Silvia Noronha

6:40 AM

Vocation - Daughters of St. Paul

6:47 AM

Bhajan - Mojem Menddram - Fr Glen D'Silva sfx

7:00 AM

Praise and Worship - Francis Fernandes followed by Daily Prayer to the Holy
Spirit

7:27 AM

Bhajan - Mojem Menddram - Fr Glen D'Silva sfx

7:40 AM

Jezu Konn? - A talk by Adv. Elgar F. E. Noronha

8:22 AM

Ximpientlim Motiam - Bhag 86 - Korm - Fr Pratap Naik sj

8:32 AM

Heads Held High - Don Bosco, Panjim

8:58 AM

Prayer of children for their parents

9:00 AM

Jesus Name above all names - Colin Calmiano

9:28 AM

Pope's Intercessions

9:31 AM

My Music Videos - Jezu Mhojo Raja - Myran Travasso

9:37 AM

Prayer while travelling - St Joseph Vaz

9:39 AM

Our Father - Forgive us our Debts - Fr Ronnie D'Souza sj

10:02 AM

Broadening the horizons of your minds - Talk 2 - Fr Fio Mascarenhas sj

10:41 AM

Devachem Utor -Izaias Avesor 50 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

10:46 AM

Marriage and Family - Fr Diogo Fernandes msfs

11:15 AM

Life is Worth Living - Talk by Sr Sirisha Kota

11:26 AM

Angelus - English

11:28 AM

Hymn - Welcome Holy Spirit - Fr Seville Antao OFM(Cap)

11:30 AM

Mass in English

12:15 PM

Daily Fash/ Jivitacho Prokas

12:18 PM

The Church - One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic - Dr Sarita Nazareth

12:42 PM

Gaddie-Vahonan Vechea Vellar Bhagevont Zuze Vazache Mozotin Magnnem

12:44 PM

Devachea Mogachi Bori Khobor - Talk by Orlando D'Souza

1:07 PM

Health Matters - Cancer Treatment - Dr Jean Louis De Menezes

1:31 PM

Prayer - Alone with none but Thee, my God

1:33 PM

Faith - Questions & answers - Fr. Ronnie D`Souza interviewed by Basil
D`Cunha

1:58 PM

Hymn : Jezu Punorjivont Zala - Monica Fernandes

2:02 PM

Vem Cantar -2

2:55 PM

Poem - Jivea Udkachi Zhor by Sandhya Fernandes

2:57 PM

Our Father - Spanish

2:59 PM

A Saint Speaks

3:00 PM

Deivik Kaklutichi Magnneam

3:10 PM

St Joseph - Bhag 1 - Br Malvino Alfonso OCD

3:24 PM

St Joseph - Bhag 2 - Br Malvino Alfonso OCD

3:40 PM

Hymn - Come Back My Love - Fabiola Lopes

3:46 PM

Poetic Short Film - Ek Kavita Don Kavinchi

4:00 PM

Rosary - Joyful Mysteries

4:24 PM

Hymn - Come Back My Love - Fabiola Lopes

4:30 PM

Senior Citizens Exercises - 9

4:58 PM

Daily Fash/ Jivitacho Prokas

5:03 PM

Repentance - A talk by Carlos D'Souza

5:53 PM

Bhokti Lharam - Bhag 21

6:00 PM

Mass in Konkani

6:45 PM

Hymn - Moga. Moga Khursavoila - Frazer Andrade

6:51 PM

Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth - Vocation Promotion

6:56 PM

Prayer for India 1

7:00 PM

Xinpyentlim Motyam - Bhag 317 - Kensanvcho Rong - Fr. Pratap Naik SJ

7:09 PM

Devacho Mog Ani Kaklut - Lindinha Albuquerque

7:30 PM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Sontosache Mister

7:52 PM

Aimorechen Magnnem

7:57 PM

Prayer - You are My Refuge Lord

8:00 PM

Pirachit Kallant Devache Proxnn Amkam - A talk by Fr Henry Falcão

8:30 PM

Devachem Utor -Izaias Avesor 51 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

8:42 PM

Prayer : Benedictus

8:45 PM

Ratchem Magnem

9:00 PM

Adoration 3 - St Anthony Church, Siolim

9:30 PM

Forgive one another - Fr Fernando da Costa

10:26 PM

Carpenters Cross 1

11:18 PM

Life in the Spirit Seminars and Prayer groups - Bishop Singorayan

11:56 PM

Hymn - Jezu Jezu - Stanley Severes

Donations may be made to:

Beneficiary name : CCR GOA MEDIA.