Dear Kokanni LLC,

        Congratulations, your trademark KOKANNI has been officially registered
by the USPTO.

                SerialNumber: 90751190
                WordMark: KOKANNI
                StatusDate: Aug 8,2023

                        Trademarks are territorial. US trademark registration
will not protect your trademark in a foreign country. It is important to
register your trademark in other countries if you have the plan to protect your
trademark abroad. Unlike the U.S., most nations do not require a Statement of
Use/Affidavit of Use to get a trademark registered or to renew a trademark. So
basically, it's a much more easy process compared to the U.S.

        As one of the largest trademark law firms in the world, LegalHoop can
help you protect your trademark in more than 200+ countries around the world
with the most competitive quotation.
        Here is a complete pricelist of our service fees to file a trademark in
different countries around the world (Attorney Fee Starts at: Canada $349,UK
$299,China $249):
            Price List for Global Trademark Protection!

        Otherwise, if you prefer to expand protection of trademark KOKANNI to
new Goods&Services or file a new name,logo,slogan with the USPTO. Our legal
experts are happy to help you prepare new U.S. trademark applications for just
$199 professional fee plus government filing fees.
        Protect New Trademark!
                Need help in starting the trademark filing process on
LegalHoop.com? This video will help guide you through the process.
                Legalhoop also provides Trademark Monitoring Services, sending
you monthly reports with status updates and reminding you of potential
infringement with the support of our latest trademark application data in U.S.,
Canada & China.
                We'll keep an eye on your brand so you can focus on your
business, keep copycats away with ONLY $169/year!
        Start my trademark monitoring!

         You can count on our vast experience in filing trademark applications
and trademark maintenance to help get your trademark protected properly and
efficiently. If you have any questions, you can easily reach out to us by
replying to this email.

            Sincerely,
            LegalHoop Support Team
            Website: www.legalhoop.com
            Protect your IP All around the World         Ā  Ā
                        100 M Street, S.E., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20003

        NOTE:This notice constitutes commercial advertising material in
accordance with all state and federal laws. You can quickly opt-out of
receiving further status-update notice by clicking this link: Unsubscribe >>