There is so much wrong with this response that I do not know where to start.
But start, I will.

--------

" (both published by Amazon and Kindle)"

says a lot.

I think the word is 'on' and not 'by'.

" sub-arctic Norway, where folks learn to ski and ice-skate before they
learn to walk"

I have yet to see this.

" This is neuroscience and has nothing to do with Colonialism or Empires."

This takes the cake!

Cheers!

Cecil