 TRI Continental Film Festival - Dona Paula, Goa, Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2007

http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricontinental/tricon.htm

For public viewing. Registration at  The International Centre Goa.  (Ph:
+91-832-2452805 to 10)

              Online Media Partner:  http://www.GOANET.org
Came across this interesting site on the Net
http://www.marryourdaughter.com/

Marry Our Daughter is an introduction service assisting those
following the Biblical tradition of arranging marriages for their
daughters.

----

Q: IS YOUR SERVICE LEGAL?
A: Absolutely. Within the United States girls can marry as young as 13
years old with parental permission, and the Bride Price is a custom of
long standing, mentioned many times in the Bible, and as such is a
protected religious practice. Click HERE for a listing of the age
limits and legal requirements in various states. Click HERE for what
the Bible says on Bride Price.

Q: WHAT IS A BRIDE PRICE?