                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

Goanet mourns the passing of Jorge de Abreu Noronha in Portugal - Nov 27/07

                     http://tinyurl.com/2dk2bl

                     http://tinyurl.com/29kpdx

Hi Mario,
  This is my last post on what you mean about YOUR Caste System Goan Behaviour.

  MG: Some of us want to CHANGE THE RULES, because they
are simply WRONG.
Also, everyone who opposes
discrimination based on which family one was born into
rather than a person's character and achievements.
REPLY. WHAT IS CHARACTER? ACHIEVEMENTS!
  Achievement is measured in terms of money. Character?

Mario:
We are not talking about the world.  We are talking
about caste.  Money does not determine ones caste.
Reply: ONE MINUTE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ACHIEVEMENTS AND THE NEXT SENTENCE IS
MONEY IS NOT UNDER QUESTION. (how do you measure achievements?)

Mario:
How do you know what "CHARDO" wants?  Are YOU a
CHARDO?  You sound like a BAMON.
  Reply: PERSONALLY SPEAKING I DON'T CARE ABOUT CASTE. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU
WHO HAS A BUG UNDER YOUR SKIN AND WASTE TIME TALKING ABOUT IT.

  Mario:
  I am doing more than dreaming.  I'm asking people to
stop discriminating against others simply because of
the family they happen to be born in, and to abolish
caste from their personal decision-making.
  Reply: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT BY - DREAM ON.

  Mario:
Focus on the character and achievements of each
individual, not on their mythical caste, which true
Christians who understand their religion cannot
believe in.
Reply: Your mentality is lacking behind modernity. (let me explain)
  If a Bamon does not want to marry a lawyer a doctor or a computer annalist
just because he or she is not their caste, why does it concern you?
  It is their loss not YOURS, keep out of it.
  Be a true Christian, be productive, do not waste your time.

  Mario:
The progress I am talking about is that many in the
younger generation are rejecting the use of caste in
their personal decision making.
  Reply: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT - YOU WASTING TIME.
  IF YOUNGER ONES ARE CHANGING THE WAY THEY LIVE. THE CASTE SYSTEM WILL DIE A
NATURAL DEATH. (you are getting yourself all worked up about caste system, and
talking nonsense in between when you very well know it is dying a natural death
- have you got nothing better to do?)

  Mario:
All of India would be far more developed if they did
not discriminate against people because of which family
they were born in, which has kept millions of Indians
from achieving their full potential.
  REPLY: BLAH BLAH BLAH . the same thing over and over again. Full circle.
  You are delusional about miracles, miracles do not exist. (miracles are
co-incidences).
  Caste System WILL die out, do not expect miracles.
  ED.