                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

Dear Fr.Ivo
I do not remember having met you before .I cannot understand how you can know
me personally. Your introduction would be welcomed.
Regarding the cardinal's speech about God .... I think no one has understood it
including the cardinal himself. God is found in huts and hearts too. Poor Jesus
was born in the stable which was not his, lived in the house which was not his(
I suppose so) died on the cross the wood was not his and was burried in the
grave which also was not his. Yet his words and his deeds were magnificient.
Simple living and high thinking. In today's world please do not feel offended,
the clergy has taken the advantage of the innocence of the laiety. Can you tell
me one think which really I cannot understand is that why is the church giving
so much importance to Mary that she is shown as a diety ? from January till
December we are celebrating so many feasts of Mary in different names, The
bible clearly says that if we have to reach out to the Father we have to
enroute through Jesus where as the church has been preaching a different story.
The church has to follow Christ and not make its own do
 gma.
albert

2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out