                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

2008/5/17 Eddie Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I would like to know if those who are critical of the expat investment in
> Goa, and that includes FN, Floriano and  Jane Rodrigues, have read Michelle
> Savage's article. Also, could they please let us know if they feel that she
> is being treated fairly.  A straightforward yes or no please!

Yes.

And please tell me: what has the title "Goa has become a toilet" (with
a capital T at that) got to do with the property and visa problems
that tourists are currently facing?

Or, is any issue a good-enough beating stick when the deal isn't simply good? FN
  • ... Carvalho
    • ... Eddie Fernandes
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Eddie Fernandes
          • ... George Pinto
            • ... Eddie Fernandes
          • ... JOHN MONTEIRO
          • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
            • ... Eddie Fernandes
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
      • ... Pandu Lampiao
  • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... Carvalho