                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

Hi guys, we finally got a reply from Sandesh we'd sought from him before we
wrote this post <http://penpricks.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post.html> on
his reported switch to Prudent from Sunaparant. Here's what he write back to
us. We got this mail on May 19. Its nice that he has put his position on
record. Anonymous comments to this post will be deleted if they are
slanderous to Sandesh who has lent his name to the revelation. Or else send
in your name with a genuine email ID along with the comment.
Here's we had mailed Sandesh...
Dear Sandesh,
Is there truth to the reports that you are switching from Sunaparant to
Prudent media? If yes, could you state the date of switch and the
designation you would be taking up there?

for more read