                      **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

   South Asian Film Festival in Goa from Fri (June 27) to Mon (June 30)

                   At Kala Academy, and ESG, Panaji, Goa

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-June/076384.html

Manohar was paid by the mining lobby to brand people as naxalites, who paid
GPYC chief sankalp now?
There was a solidarity meet organised at the non-AC hall to celebrate Manohar's
blunder. Will another one be convened to celebrate Congress Sankalp's secular
embarassment?
Oh, Oooooh!!!!! Congress???? then it must be definitely a mistake in reporting.
We can try and solve it first with a darshan of holy man Digubab,  a la GBA
style. The emissaries will brief him in advance about your meeting to give him
some time to prepare his reply. You know because the people will be Shakti-less
to come out against aam admi Congress and the aam admi doctor friends have to
leave their clinics again and again so the patients suffer, while the engineers
have been confined to their drawing rooms after imposition of Sec 144 in the
rajdhani of riots.
Hey, but all these questions posed look like some saffron agenda? Cannot be
secular, definitely not from a naxalite but a saffronite?
Naxalites worry GPYC
GT NEWSROOM: Goa Pradesh Youth Congress (GPYC) has expressed concern over the
shocking revelation made by Manohar Parrikar about naxalite activities in the
peace loving state of Goa, states Sankalp Amonkar, president of GPYC and said
that the prima facie it looks that there is truth in the statement of Parrikar.
For the past two weeks, Goa has faced a raging controversy over the remarks of
the opposition leader Manohar Parrikar, that our state is witnessing naxalite
activities, in the mining areas.
The remarks, further confirmed by the police through a report, drew flak from a
section of activists who have been seen with Seby Rodrigues the man identified
by the police and locals as having showed films propagating violent anti state
activity, in parts of Colomb.
Amonkar said it is our prime duty to protect & educate our youth, who are
vulnerable and are targets of the leaders of naxalites and should be cur~ at
initial stage. He also said it  is very dangerous that many non Goans are
heading our 'NGOs and agitations for which our locals falls prey without
knowing their background.
(Gomantak Times, 30 / 6 / 2008)