Is this part of Raheja's Campaign?

Dear Fellow Goans,

The meeting of a gang of brick and mortar professionals with the government and
their accusations against the people of Goa needs to be seriously viewed by the
people. This slimy tribe now has the audacity to accuse the government of
bowing down to public pressure and being totally blind to the trauma that the
enterpreneurs are suffering due to the ongoing public outcry against ongoing /
forthcoming projects. It is a clear case of  thieves crying foul when they do
not get their way around the police. For the last several years, taking the
patronage of successive corrupt governments, these bullies have traumatised
poor citizens into parting with their lands and used all foul means to subvert
justice against gross illegalities and crime committed, even to the extent of
terrorising vigilant citizens with goons.
Now that they are at the receiving end they cry before the government and
politely implore it to use its bully tactics and police machinery to crush
people's resistance and subvert democracy in order to allow them free access to
plunder. These are the very culprits who in their quest and greed for dollars
and status have mercilessly plundered the ecology and livelihood of the goan
people . These are the very scums who have successively used the politicians to
illegally apply PDA building rules in Village Panchayat areas so that they can
construct mega projects and commercial complexes. These are the professionals
who never made a hue and cry about gross discrepancies in the planning and
building norms and even raked up the Regional Plan 2011 issue just to free
themselves from the grip of Babush Monserate and to stop the non-goan real
estate lobby from entering Goa. This tribe should be tried in the international
court for destroying the identity, peace, tranquility, sustainability and
beauty of  goan villages that has been literally tarnished with ugly monsters
meant for migrants.
These Babbar's and Hitler's of the modern economy now advise NGO's and social
action groups on moderation when they themselves have failed to set an example
in their profession. Taking advantage of the ignorance of the  people these
narkasurs have not even left a square inch of land as breathing space. What
moral right do these dacoits in professional robes have to advise others about
moderation? Goans should not take this lying down. Whether we embrace peace or
whether we become violent, the end result is death both ways.  The peace loving
culture of goans has been abused and taken as a license by migrants and real
estate sharks to conduct a silent and non-violent ethnic genocide against goans
themselves in their own land. Cursed be their generations for this and we the
people will not surrender our rights till our last breath.

-Soter D'Souza