To all the Senas, Senes,  Lashkars, Tigers, Mujahideens and the rest of the
terror forces, A. R. Rehman's statement  at the Oscar's, " I had a choice
between hate and love, I chose love and that is why I am here today", shows the
greatness of this man. Great man make right choices. Hate does not pay, but
Love definitely does in the long run. It brought A. R. Rehman the Prestigious
Oscars. No shortcuts to stardom but perseverence, patience and love above all.
Love showed in his music right to the Oscars. Jai Ho Rehman! We are proud of
you.

-Soter D'Souza