From: "Santosh Helekar" <chimbel...@yahoo.com>
There was no thread called "Religion and Science" until Gilbert started it
with the above post. I assume by pseudo-religion and pseudo-science he is
referring to the threads initiated by Fr. Ivo. I would agree with Gilbert
that Fr. Ivo was propagating pseudo-science in those threads. But I thought
he was preaching genuine religion in them. It would be nice to hear from
Gilbert why he thinks that even the religion Fr. Ivo was preaching in those
threads was pseudo-religion.
***Dr.Santosh does not know till today the limits of Science. What he is
stating or denying in the name of Science is "pseudo-science", that is the
beginning of the whole discussion. I have already spoken about it. Since he
does not know the tasks of Science, he calls "pseudo-science" the
conclusions based by scientists on scientific experiments. Dr.Santosh is not
able to speak about "pseudo-religion", since he considers religion as
"figment of mind". What has Dr.Gilbert Lawrence to say? Why is it
"pseudo-religion"?
Regards.
Fr.Ivo