Nandkumar's reminiscence of the struggle to save the khazan lands just reminds
me of Mahtama Gandhi's "Hind Swaraj which has completed 100 years. Gandhiji
speaks about the evils of urbanisation and the devastating influence of today's
lawyers and doctors while reminding why our forefathers prefered small villages
for real happiness and health.  Speaking about civilisation he says, "Now you
see what I consider to be real civilisation. Those who want to change
conditions such as I have described are enemies of the country and are
sinners." One has no doubt that Goa's so called politicians and professionals
are now abetting the destruction of Goa. The architects of the RP 2021 are the
enemies of Goa.
-Soter