                   ***   Follow Goanet on Twitter   ***

                         http://twitter.com/goanet

Samir wrote:
From what I heard, Rajan started abusing in
public. We have seen this umpteen times, that when Rajan can't
handle things, he turns on his most (im)potent weapon. It doesnt
take much for him to do that.

I say this is very very sad that Samir now resorts to mega lying like the mega builder's chamchas from margao and his migrant domesticated publisher. I was present for the program from beginning to end and was witness to everything. In the audience was Fr. Cleto the Parish priest of Grace Church who inaugurated the program. I am 300 percent sure that Rajan spoke in whispers in the last row and was damn civil and polite in his reply when the Gandhian appeared ruffled from the footages screened and broached the topic of the builder. I was sitted close to Rajan so I overheard the conversation. It was there that I understood the close nexus between some prominent activists from margao and the secular builders in Goa.

-Soter D'Souza