********~************************************************************
C Y B E R  - M  A T R I M O N I A L S ******************************
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among thousands of
Goans for free. For a listing in this column send details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the 1 MATRIMONIAL. Respondents are
requested to verify details for themselves. We carry, in good faith, details
as sent in by our readers. Make sure to include an email address to enable
you to get faster responses.

WIDOWER IN FIFTIES, professional, well setteled in Australia, likes walking,
Jazz and regular outings, would like to correspond with any widow /
spinster/ divorcee without any previous hangups or other family problems.
Between 40 and 50 years of age.  Must be honest and sincere, the only
qualifications I am looking for.  For matrimonial relationship if
compatible.  Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CIVIL ENGINEER: Goan male, 41, unattached, civil engineer, agile, caring and
having own business. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN SPINSTER, ATTRACTIVE: Goan Roman Catholic spinster, aged 35,
attractive, height 5", B.Bom/B.ED , teaching in a school, invites alliance
from Goan, R.C educated bachelor, well settled in India or Gulf, good
looking, age 35-40, coming from repected family. If interested kindly
reply with details and recent photograph to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SEEKING WELL-SETTLED BACHELOR: Looking for a well settled bachelor in India
/ Dubai / Kuwait between 35-40, for a Roman Catholic spinster, working as a
teacher in Bombay. If interested kindly correspond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ALLIANCE INVITED: Alliance  invited  from  Parents  for Roman Catholic Goan
Girl from India 42 yrs, 5'3", graduate, fair, goodlooking, sincere, homely
and God fearing working as an Executive Secretary from well educated and
well placed bachelors with sober habits and good family background upto 47
yrs from India / Gulf or Abroad.  Please respond with complete details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ALLIANCE SOUGHT FOR A COMPUTER/NBA PROFESSIONAL: RC parent seek alliance for
daughter 36, well-qualified, presently holding senior position in an
international organization located in East Africa, from RC bachelor, between
36-40, warm, homely, caring, good family background, well-qualified Complete
details and recent photograph to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN LADY WORKING IN THE UAE: Roman Catholic, dedicated Goan woman, aged 32
years, 5' 2", B.Com, working in the United Arab Emirates, coming from an
affectionate and respectable God-fearing family, invites matrimonial
alliance from well-settled, graduate, RC, decent Goan bachelors, aged 33 to
38 years with homely, affectionate and sober personalities, also working in
the UAE. If interested, please reply with your details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN IN DUBAI SEEKS GROOM:  R.C. Spinster, 37,  height 5'4", fair, working
in Dubai, invites proposals from R.C. Goans with good family back ground,
affectionate and having sober habits. If interested contact:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SOFTWARE LADY-PROFESSIONAL IN GOA: I am 37 years of age, attractive and
accomplished single lady living in Goa.  I have a master's degree and at
present teach in the SW sector. I enjoy outdoor and nature activities, such
as camping, trekking, water sports and keeping track of sporting activities.
I also enjoy cooking.  I invite matrimonial correspondence from well
qualified, caring, good natured gentlemen with a good family background
preferably living abroad or metro cities in India.  Please write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SEEKING WELL-SETTLED BACHELOR: Looking for a well settled bachelor in India,
between 35-40, for a fair, Roman Catholic Goan spinster, working as a
teacher.  If interested kindly correspond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SEEING A SUITABLE GUY: Looking for a suitable guy for a simply homely,
active beautician age, between 34-40, if interested kindly correspond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

INVITES ALLIANCE: Goan Roman Catholic spinster, 33/5'4", slim, homely, SSC
invites alliance from bachelors. Reply with details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SELF-EMPLOYED, GOAN SPINSTER: Seeking well-settled, qualified, Goan bachelor
from good family background for self-employed, Goan spinster, 31, 5'4",
having strong values and a decent personality. Phone 022.3778097 (Mumbai) or
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN BACHELOR, WORKING IN ESTABLISHED BANK: Goan RC bachelor, 29/5'6",
graduate, coming from a warm family background, sober habits, working in an
established bank, looking for Goan RC graduate, working girl, good natured,
homely, good family background. Reply with details and photographs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DECENT FAMILY BACKGROUND: RC Goan spinster, 29, 5'6", BA/BEd invites
alliance from RC Goan bachelors, sober, educated and well-settled from
decent family background. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN SPINSTER, PLEASING PERSONALITY: Goan RC spinster, 30/5'6",
well-educated, pleasing personality, invites alliance from sober,
well-settled upto 34 years. Phone 9820 613692 (India). Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ALLIANCE SOUGHT FOR IT SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL: RC parents seek alliance for
their son 26/5'11", well-qualified, presently working as IT software
professional with MNC now located in South East Asia, from RC spinster,
below 24 years, good-looking, warm, homely, caring, good family background,
well-qualified and willing to re-locate to Australia. Complete details and
recent photograph to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Make your ad more interesting by including details about hobbies,
        interests, things you feel passionate about, activities you like to
        participate in, political views, favourite music and books, typical
        weekend activities, things you think about... Keep ads to a max of
        100 words. Please note, we *don't* carry caste affiliations in these
        columns. Do you know anyone on the lookout for a suitable match?
        Feel free to copy this dispatch to them. Invite them to join
        GoaNet/GoaNews, by writing in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
        SUBSCRIBE GOANET/GOANETDIGEST as the subjectline.