Hi

AFAIK ocamlduce has been upgraded to 3.12.1, but not the godi package.
You should try to contact the maintainer or upgrade locally.

Regards

On 6 juin 2012, at 05:01, Sylvain Le Gall <sylv...@le-gall.net> wrote:

I get this when trying to build ocsigen on a fresh GODI install:

I: Running command 'godi_console perform -build apps-ocsigen -newer'
There is no way to perform the task.
Version conflict for package godi-ocaml:
 source package godi-ocamlduce requires godi-ocaml-3.12.0,
 but godi-ocaml cannot be installed in this version.
 godi-ocamlduce is required for apps-ocsigen.

Is it expected ? Does it means that godi-ocamlduce needs to be upgraded ?

Cheers
Sylvain

p.s: I know that apps-ocsigen is only 1.3 (old version), but I didn't
migrate to ocsigen 2.