Hi,

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:19:12 +0100
Willy WOLFF <willy.wo...@etu.unistra.fr> wrote:
> this package doesn't compil under Mac OSX 10.7.
> can we modify the installer to remove "-D" option?

'-D' and '--mode=*' are gnu extensions and not available on many
*BSD systems and apparently Mac OSX. But it's hardcoded in the
Makefiles of the upstream tarball, not GODI.

If you want to be able to (re-)build the package with GODI, you need to
patch the original packages and tell GODI about your patch. Details:
http://godi.camlcity.org/godi/project-doc/skylift-intro.txt

Or try my already corrected version:
http://dl.arirux.de/other/godi-dypgen.tar.gz

Just replace <godi-prefix>/build/godi/godi-dypgen with the content of
the archive (it also uses a newer version of dypgen) and try to build
it again.

I'm quite sure, there is a other solution to such problems. You can
probably install the gnu tools (gnu install, gnu find, etc.) and modify
$PATH while using GODI, or something along these lines. But I'm not
familiar with Mac OSX,...