Leia direito, não é a EPA, é o SINDICATO do escritório central da EPA.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/hp-epa.htm

"The following documents why our union, formerly National Federation of Federal Employees Local 2050 and since April 1998 Chapter 280 of the National Treasury Employees Union, took the stand it did opposing fluoridation of drinking water supplies. Our union is comprised of and represents the approximately 1500 scientists, lawyers, engineers and other professional employees at EPA Headquarters here in Washington, D.C."

E não são 1500 cientistas...

"1500 scientists, lawyers, engineers and other professional employees "

Sim, são teóricos da conspiração, a maior parte dos textos apresentados
cita uns aos outros, como referência. Existe uma PEQUENA diferença entre
flúor e "toxic fluorides".

On Tue, 9 May 2006 13:48:16 -0200
Gustavo Molina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

GM> Hello Cardoso,
GM>
GM> Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 12:27:16 PM, you wrote:
GM>
GM> >> Nem  no  resto  do  mundo  civilizado, só teóricos da consipiração questionam
GM> >> isso, quando não estão falando da Terra Oca...
GM>
GM> >Nem  no resto do mundo civilizado, só teóricos da consipiração questionam isso,
GM> >quando não estão falando da Terra Oca...
GM>
GM> Certo.  Então  está  chamando,  por  exemplo, o EPA'S HEADQUARTERS UNION OF
GM> SCIENTISTS  com seus 1500 membros que são cientistas ou engenheiros, de teóricos
GM> da conspiração, pois lançaram esse documento, com 39 citações e referencias
GM> cientificas se opondo à fluoretação: http://www.fluoridation.com/epa2.htm
GM>
GM> Também   está   chamando   de   imbecis  99%  da  Europa  ocidental, que baniu a
GM> fluoretação, e também países que dizem, por exemplo:
GM>
GM> China   BANNED: "not allowed"
GM> Austria REJECTED: "toxic fluorides" NOT added
GM> Belgium REJECTED: encourages self-determination – those who want fluoride should get it themselves.
GM> Finland STOPPED: "...do not favor or recommend fluoridation of drinking water. There are better ways of providing the fluoride our teeth need." A recent study found ..."no indication of an increasing trend of caries...."
GM> Germany STOPPED: A recent study found no evidence of an increasing trend of caries
GM> Denmark REJECTED: "...toxic fluorides have never been added to the public water supplies in Denmark."
GM> Norway  REJECTED: "...drinking water should not be fluoridated"
GM> Sweden  BANNED: "not allowed". No safety data available!
GM> The Netherlands         Inevitably, whenever there is a court decision against fluoridation, the dental lobby pushes to have the judgement overturned on a technicality or they try to get the laws changed to legalize it. Their tactics didn't work in the vast majority of Europe.
GM> Hungary STOPPED: for technical reasons in the '60s. However, despite technological advances, Hungary remains unfluoridated.
GM> Japan   REJECTED: "...may cause health problems...." The 0.8 -1.5 mg regulated level is for calcium-fluoride, not the hazardous waste by-product which is added with artificial fluoridation.
GM>
GM> Claro, afinal, COMO que estudos científicos podem ter mais importância do que
GM> o seu senso comum, que diz "ah, já que eles põem, deve ser bom" ?
GM>
GM> ---
GM> Gustavo Molina          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
GM>
GM>
GM>
GM>
GM> ---
GM>
GM> Não leve nada pro lado pessoal. Apenas divirta-se.
GM>
GM> Comentários: www.yahoogroups.com/group/goldenlist-L/messages
GM>
GM> Newsletter: www.yahoogroups.com/group/goldenlist/messages
GM>
GM> Yahoo! Groups Links

Allgemeinen Anschulterlaubnis
Cardoso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - SkypeIn: (11) 3711-2466
vida digital: http://www.contraditorium.com
site pessoal e blog: http://www.carloscardoso.com

---

Não leve nada pro lado pessoal. Apenas divirta-se.

Comentários: www.yahoogroups.com/group/goldenlist-L/messages

Newsletter: www.yahoogroups.com/group/goldenlist/messages

Business finance training Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Business finance degree online Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Responder a