Well, I'd place money on Amir to win if I were you. I've spent an absurd number of evening hours trying to improve that score already, to little avail. I have 33 working solutions that I've saved (only the best of those inflicted on the refs) with a mean score of 77.61 and a std dev of 8.69. Not that the distribution is Gaussian, but my best is 1.6 std devs below the mean, which is resonable for N=33. If I want to beat Rick, I'd likely need about 60 more solutions to hit that 3-sigma regime.

Chris

P.S. mine is 63.526