En op 22 januari 2003 sprak Amir Karger:
> Sure is quiet around here. (I've managed to resist the temptation to
> join minigolf, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out.)

I can hold out indefinitely. After all, that's the way to stay ahead for
me!

But seriously, in a few weeks I might have time to compete again, and I
might even organize a tournament, if there is demand for it. If other
people want to judge in a TPJ tournament, let me or one of the other
TPJ-pgas organizers know.

> If you type my name into googlism.com, you'll see that the attempt to
> make me famous didn't quite work.

"amir is observed by a buxom gilded mermaid and a cheeky dolphin of
similar hue"

"amir is one of those rare straight egyptian stallions who crosses out to
almost any arabian mare"

"amir is believed to be a siberian tiger"

"karger is often mentioned in marily monroe biographies as one fo her
lovers"

"karger is de bekendste rijder met een masek"

"karger is another one of my heros"

I just tried my own name -- thank you  /-\ndrew!

Eugene

--
Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good
at. -- _|immy |)emaret