Hello Mtve,

> Hello Daniel and congratulations!

Thanks. I feel a bit ashamed, though, that shortly after closing time,
my solution could be improved upon by 11 strokes. That's another record?

> > I'd like to suggest to add the following case to the test script:
> > {in=>"11112222111122221111222211112222111122221111\n",out=>"6-5"}
>
> Sorry, i got this information a bit late.   Hope it doesn't invalidate
> any solution.

I hope not, I guess that's up to the players themselves to check...
There was another case missing, which I added, viz. that not a single
game has been finished, e.g.:
{in=>"111\n",out=>""}
Sorry for not communicating this earlier!

Greetings,
Daniël

--
Daniël Tuijnman