Hi,

I'm wondering if the cause could be that the call to
GSearch.setOnloadCallback is made before the uds.js file is loaded. Are the
script tags in the HTML head? It might be easiest if we could see the page
in question as there are a number of ways to get into a library load race
condition situation.

Thank you,

Jeff