Hi Danny,

sorry to hear that you're having trouble removing the image from Google
search results. Let's try to get this solved.

1) Please confirm that the old image has actually been removed from your
webserver - when you open the direct link to the image (e.g.
http://yourwebsite.example/images/abc.jpg) you should get a "file not
found" error or similar.
2) Then please follow the steps here:
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/4628134?hl=en - pick option
"How to remove an image" and then "Remove a deleted image from search
results".

I think this should solve your problem.

Cheers,
Philipp

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 2:16 PM <dannykirk270...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying with no joy to remove an image from Google images. The image
> is of a women who used to work for us but has no moved on. I have
> redirected the page which she was on to a new women which all works fine.
> However there is still the original image showing up in results.
>
> I tried temporary hide but it got denied. I am not bother about the web
> just google images. I have deleted all the images from my website where it
> came from so not there any more.
>
> Any help gratefully received
>
> Thanks
>
> Danny
>
> --
> --
> To view this message on the web, visit
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/0b1072a3-2c6b-410b-8be1-b65b86a4f179%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/0b1072a3-2c6b-410b-8be1-b65b86a4f179%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en
>
> ---
> "Google AJAX APIs" group.
> email to google-ajax-search-api+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Philipp Wollermann
Software Engineer
phi...@google.com

Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Straße 33
80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls sie diese fälschlicherweise erhalten
haben sollten, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht an jemand anderes weiter,
löschen Sie alle Kopien und Anhänge davon und lassen Sie mich bitte wissen,
dass die E-Mail an die falsche Person gesendet wurde.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received this communication by mistake,
please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and
attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/CA%2BAhZogpGvrE7%3DoR4%3Do2fykvfY%3DS98uJTvYDZ3cvt9DZR_UDaA%40mail.gmail.com