Hi All,

I recently upgraded an app that I'm working on from MyFaces 1.1.6 to
JSF (Mojarra) 1.2_13 with Facelets.  I used the jars (el and jsf) from
this example --> http://code.google.com/p/jsfongap/

Everything is working fine when running my app locally; however, when
I deploy, session-scoped managed beans are being recreated on every
page turn - almost as if they are request-scoped.

To give a simple example, let 's say I have this bean defined in faces-
config:
<managed-bean>
                <managed-bean-name>user</managed-bean-name>
                <managed-bean-class>foo.bar.User</managed-bean-class>
                <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
</managed-bean>

And the bean is used on page 1 of an application as follows:
<h:inputText id="firstName" value="#{user.firstName}" style="" />

And the value is then output on a second page like:  <h:outputText
value="#{user.firstName}"/>

Regardless of what I type on the first page, the value is not retained
and displayed on the second page.  I did a simple test where I logged
user.toString().  I expected the output from toString() to be the same
for the entire session.  My expectation was met on my development
server, but when deployed I saw this:

First Page submit -
09-04 08:44PM 37.206
foo.bar.actions.impl.UserAction execute: foo.bar.u...@1515d5c

Second Page Submit -
09-04 08:44PM 46.579
foo.bar.actions.impl.UserAction execute: foo.bar.u...@60999e

Big surprise.  Different objects!!  In fact, a new instance of User is
created for every page turn.

Has anyone else noticed this odd behavior?  Is it possible that I've
missed something?  I will probably end up going back to MyFaces 1.1.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Jamie