Great! Since someone else is now using this besides me, I've added
more comments. Also, I've added some testcases and fixed an issue when
invoking put() with entities that contain partial keys. If your
entities don't have complete keys when invoking put(), you should go
get the latest code.

Let me know if you run into any problems, or have suggestions for improvements.

Vince