Hi,

I am getting this exception while trying to detach an entity of type
xxx having a list of PersistentCapable entity of type zzz as its
child. In short, I am getting this exception while detaching parent
entity of a one to many owned relationship. Please help me to find out
what to do to make it work. I already tried detaching child entities
(using pm.detachCopyAll) before detaching parent entity but it doesn't
work.

Thanks