I'have a serioud problem to het DataNuclues and JPA EntityManager to
work in combination with Spring 3.
I have this exception: Error creating bean with name
'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/
spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Provider error. Provider:
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.jpa.DatastorePersistenceProvider:

When digging deeper I also noticed this one:
org.datanucleus.exceptions.ClassNotResolvedException: Class
"com.footdex.test.appengine.api.urlfetch.HTTPRequestMatcher" was not
found in the CLASSPATH. Please check your specification and your
CLASSPATH.

And this is true as I'm compiling test classes to another target
directory and not in WEB-INF/classes.
When I remove the test classes from the Eclipse build path everything
works fine.

If I don't use the EMF but the low-level datastore API it doesn't
matter that test classes are not in WEB-INF/classes, so it seems
DataNuclues or the GAE javax.persistence.Persistence implementation is
doing something special here...

I checked my project setting and I'm only enhancing ORM classes in src/
main (here are my app sources). Sources in src/test (here are my test
sources) are not configured to be enhances.

I'm wondering what is wrong, and more importantly how I can fix this.

Cheers,
Marcel