> > You are increasing my suspicion that you've never actually performed
> > schema migrations on big, rapidly changing datasets.
>
> You are increasing my suspicion that you like to make inflammatory
> remarks without thinking them through just for the sake of trolling.

I have one question more or less related to this thread. Why are both
Objectify and Twig tying the schema upgrade to the persistence
framework? As far as I can recall no persistence framework does this,
and it hasn't been that Hibernate didn't have the chance.

If I am following correctly, you are proposing to specify the
migration path in the persistence metadata, but I just don't get it.
Why?