That's all the code that deals with google services in my whole
application. The exception is raised on the following instruction:
[code]
CalendarEventFeed resultFeed = calendarService.query(myQuery,
CalendarEventFeed.class);
[/code]

What about the environment? You are saying that I might have included
jars that could interfere with auth sub? Are there any known
conflictual libraries? I have simply included all the jars shipped
with the gdata-samples package.