I must have read this email wrong. I thought this was affecting deploys. I
see this error, but it isn't causing any problems - I'm still able to run my
application. Can you explain how this blocks you from developing with 1.3.2?

--
Ikai Lan
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/app_engine