Hey,

How do you ensure, once you have queried an object from the datastore,
that another call to that object cannot be made?
I basically have a bunch of objects with counters which get
incremented during each call to that object.

What I need to ensure is the object doesn't get called by two threads,
each of which increment the counter by 1 and persist the object back
to the datastore, only for the counter to be incremented by 1 and not
by 2.

Thanks