Thank you so much Tristan. I have another question on top of #3.
I can query on listitem parentkey = listcontainerkey and isproccess =
true. it is easier, yes. but I expect the data to be growing. there;ll
be lot of users with all their listitems stored in a single big list,
the processed and unprocessed items. Most of the times, I'll query on
the parentkey = listcontainerkey and isprocessed = true. Do you think
it's still efficient in terms of performance?