I tried using it in dev mode in my machine and used the following method to
create login URL.

 UserServiceFactory.getUserService().createLoginURL("/index.htm","
www.test.com","emai...@hotmail.com", null);
and i got the login url as
http://127.0.0.1:8888/_ah/login?continue=%2Findex.htm

and i am guessing that even for open id logins in dev mode GAE will present
the same old login screen.
So i tried deploying it on prod but i guess curretnly i cant run it. as got
the exception

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.google.appengine.api.users.UserService.createLoginURL(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Set;)Ljava/lang/String;

So just waiting when it will be released on app engine as there is nothing
different on dev server to test..earlier also we could use any login is like
a...@example.com and now too. But i want to check it on app engine when it
will start sending me on yahoo site or hotmail or any other provider.

But thanks google and waiting for it to go in production.

Tavi.