The problem has been solved. I need to wait for 4 hours.

Here is the story

There were about 300 test records in the table.
We deleted those records and deployed new version.
In console pannle it was displaying total 2 indexes.
1 was completed instantly but 1 was in queue.

I was getting error because the index was not build instantly.
It is strange it takes 4 hours to build.