Annotation problems will definitely do that.  Other times, I've found
that I need to
do a Project - Clean from the Eclipse menu.  I think that in some
cases, the enhancement
process just doesn't work quite right, and "clean" rebuilds it and the
problem is solved.  (This seemed to happen more often when
accidentally editing and saving while a session was running in the
development environment, but I never really investigated it.  Not
surprisingly, it happens mainly when adding or removing persisted
properties, rather than when changing other code.)
   - Greg