Hi

I'd like to serve blobs created of JSPs. So the idea was to use
TaskQueue+URLFetch on partcilar JSP whenever the blob should get updated.
But only very rarely I succeed, usually I end with connection timeout. (Even
when the timeout is raised to 10s.)
When I call the JSP directly it loads way before 10s, even when I'm just
waking the JVM.

What are the things one should look after here? Or what are possible
pitfalls?

Could the (task) request invoking another (fetch) request on the same
machine be the problem?

Regards
  J. Záruba