I have tried to upgrade to GAE 1.3.5 and found that my usual maven
repository does not work anymore. So far the GAE jars can be found
here:

maven central: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ - up to 1.3.1
google-maven-repository: http://code.google.com/p/google-maven-repository/
- up to 1.2.1
mvnsearch: http://www.mvnsearch.org/maven2 - up to 1.3.3.1

Is there any official position here? Maven repositories are to java
development like CPAN to Perl or gems to Ruby. I know there is a maven
plugin, but that doesn't help since I don't use maven, just the maven
archives (same case as anyone using gradle, gant, buildr, ant ivy
etc).

This has been discussed before [1], but the issue seems dead in the
water and the number of disseminated jars make it hard to find a
reliable repository.

Best regards,

-- Nacho.
[1]