You'll need to add the 'severity' flag, which will get all of the
additional logs, but will suppress log lined without the additional
application created logs.

You may be interested in
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/a8ec10b5f376920f
which describes a (python implemented) parser for those logs. I
imagine there are other tools which can handle them too.

--Matthew