Hi there

Thanks for both of you comments. I've didn't go down the route of
moving everything into the WEB-INF as I couldn't work out how to pick
up composite components and resources in the usual fashion.

For the time being I've used *.jsf as the mapping as it is a bit
cleaner but unfortunately I can still get the source by swapping
index.jsf with index.xhtml.

I've also tried using a mapping of *.xhtml but this just throws an
error when I try to access any URL's.

Thanks

Matthew