Datanucleus,

perhaps my post was too impetuous. Sorry.
Actually "sql injection" (not real SQL) is a small issue on GAE. You are
right. GAE does not use SQL but you can "inject" piece of query into.

A very simple example:
    String name = request.getParameter("name");
    String q = "select from Employee where lastName == '" + name + "'";
    Query query = pm.newQuery(Employee.class, q);

Case1 (good): send name = smith
Case2 (not good): send name = smith' || lastName == 'foo

OK. It's not so dangerous. Infact you cannot send strong injections like
"smith' || '1'=='1" because the engine (actually) refuse it.

So, you are right. No big problem.

   Fabrizio